Friday, April 20, 2018

Your Exit Strategy


1.       My ideal exit for the idea that I have developed this past semester would be to sell it to a major airline. I am not attached to it and ultimately the business would run better being run by a major player in the business. This arm of the business would prove as a diversified arm for their business.

2.       I wanted to do this because I would like to spend my life doing other things than running an insurance company. The money would allow me to do other things that I want to get done with in my life.

3.       I think the fact that I want to sell it has made the concept much simpler. I don’t want to put that much capital into the business because I want to flip it as quick as possible. The lease amount of risk possible is what I am hoping for in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. Nicholas, I enjoyed reading your post. I think selling your business to a major airline for profit is a great route to take with your circumstances. You have a great idea but you aren't totally invested into it so you might as well sell the idea to people who could put it to better use. since insurance isn't your cup of tea, the capital that you would earn would be great to use as a startup for something you are more passionate about. Best of Luck.

    ReplyDelete