Friday, April 6, 2018

What's Next?


Existing Market

1.       The next steps for my venture would potentially be annual packages for people that travel very often. This would help them save money and confirm cash flow for the company in advance.

2.       When talking to the people that I interviewed they mentioned that the next steps for any type of insurance company is to raise a great deal of capital. So I would need to talk to investors and make sure that I have enough money to support claims in the early stages of my process.

3.       To grow in the existing market I will need to make sure that I am constantly doing research. By researching and interviewing with customers I will learn all of the things that are available to improve upon. Without doing this there is very little chance that I can grow the company in its existing market.



New Market

1.       As of now I am targeting everyday people. I could potentially target very affluent customers.

2.       I could offer safe and private flights to people that want privacy. These people could be famous but not wealthy enough to have their own planes. We would allow them to keep to themselves and get to where they need to go.

3.       The people that I interviewed that the main thing that I would have to adapt is people’s opinion on insurance for a one-time flight. I would need to make sure I showcase the benefits that come with a situation like this and how it will help people.  

4.       I learned that people that are more affluent are more willing to pay money for comfort. The scope of my business is providing that comfort to people and I could definitely provide it to this group as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicholas! I like to see how you are branching out your ideas to different markets and consumers. You have great ideas and your new product has potential. You know what you must do to create your new product and make it successful. I agree that you must constantly do research, as that market is always changing. You have good vision for your future products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicholas!
    I think your idea for an annual package would be a great addition to your product. Giving your customers the option to lock in a years worth of your service at a discount would be a great way to secure customers. I think that targeting affluent consumers would be a good move as they will be doing a lot more traveling. Overall I thought you made a lot of great points and can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete