Friday, April 20, 2018

Venture Concept No. 2


1)      The concept that I have is to provide people with a type of insurance when they travel. There are a lot of times that people get stranded in airports and they have to deal with the consequences themselves in a city they aren’t used to being in and pay for all of it out of pocket. With the ability to pay for an insurance plan that will allow them to protect themselves from that situation, travelers will be able to rest easy.

2)      A lot of the feedback that I have received has come about how I would be presenting my idea to the consumer. I wanted to be leased out by major airlines so my product would be available on checkout for people buying airline tickets. Therefore, I decided to make sure that I don’t simply limit myself to this kind of business model.

3)      Moving forward I want to make sure that I am thinking of innovative ways of bringing my product to consumers.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicholas! I think making your product available to be purchased at the airline ticketing counter is such a great idea! I am sure that your product would be sold even more, especially if it is advertised at the counter. Some people do not realize the importance of travel insurance, therefore, never search to purchase it. However, when it is brought up at the airport, people will start to realize that is important. Great job!

    ReplyDelete