Friday, April 20, 2018

Final Reflection


My most formative experience was probably when I was reading about Elon Musk. I loved learning about all of the risks that he took and how he didn’t know until the very last moment that he was going to pull through or not. This is the kind of mindset that you have to have as an entrepreneur. The thought that you are going to do this whether you will be successful or not. It takes a lot of motivation and trial and error and being able to read about it from someone else’s perspective is an amazing learning experience.



At this point in time I do not see myself as an entrepreneur. I am not motivated about the concept that I have brought forward for this semester and it takes a crazy amount of hard work to be a successful entrepreneur. I am not ready to put that work in because I haven’t found something that I am passionate about. I have definitely moved closer to being in that mindset though.



I would make sure that you find a concept that you are really interested in. There is nothing worse than putting in a lot of time for something that doesn’t interest you in the slightest. The decision had to be made early, but it was an important one. So, make sure your idea is solid and something you want to really dive into. 

1 comment:

  1. Nicholas, I enjoyed reading your post. I related to your admiration of Elon Musk. He is one of the role models for our generation and for good reason. I understand that you have not yet found your passion in life. It can be hard to find motivation when your future is unclear and you do not know exactly what you want. I have not found my ideal career path and some advice that I would give is to continue to work your hardest and to stay positive. We will find what we are looking for in life patience is key. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete